Survey Design and Analysis
We are experienced at all stages of undertaking surveys;
- Questionnaire Design
- Survey Piloting
- Computer Assisted Personal Interview (CAPI) development
- Sampling Methodologies
- Focus Groups
- Survey Project Management
- Large Quantitative and Qualitative Surveys
- Large Fieldwork (face to face and telephone)
- Data Analysis using SPSS, STATA and NVIVO
- Reporting and Presentation
Our most recent surveys include;
- the FP7 MYPLACE UK Survey in Coventry and Nuneaton in the West Midlands. We have completed almost 1,200 45 minute face-to-face interviews with young people aged 16-25.
- we are leading the FP7 MYWEB project that is exploring the feasibility of a pan-European longitudinal survey to provide policy-makers and researchers with a better understanding of children and young people’s wellbeing.
- we are designing a rail passenger survey as part of a Technology Strategy Board funded project called Rail Incident Manager.
- the ‘Legal Highs’ survey in nightclubs in Manchester involved interviewing approximately 1,500 clubbers on their experience of legal highs.