MiCreate Conference in Barcelona: ‘Migrant children’s integration and education in Europe: Approaches, methodologies and policies’
The consortium of the European project MiCREATE will host a symposium, on 24 and 25 October 2019 to explore:
- Policies for the integration of migrant children and youth in educational systems;
- Educational practices to foster migrant children and youth’s wellbeing;
- The social impact of educational integration programmes; and
- Emerging approaches and methodologies to study and transform the educational practices for the improvement of migrant children and youth’s education
The conference will pay special attention to child-centered approaches, the perception and implication of reception communities, transformative practices, teacher’s professional development, and effective policies.
Interested scholars and practitioners are invited to submit papers related to the aims of the symposium.
Abstracts should be sent in a text document to firstname.lastname@example.org, together with contact details for the author(s) and a brief mention of the author(s) affiliation.
Abstracts should not exceed 500 words (excluding references) and should clearly communicate the key points and conclusions of the paper, indicating the methodology, theoretical framework and the relationship to the call.
- Abstract: August 15th, 2019
- Communication of acceptance: September 1st, 2019
- Full paper: December 1st, 2019
More details about the programme and registration can be found here.