Crime and Justice Networking and Learning Fair
The Policy Evaluation and Research Unit and Criminal Justice Alliance are holding a Crime and Justice Networking and Learning Fair on Wednesday 18th March at Manchester Metropolitan University.
The Fair will provide opportunities for criminal justice professionals, volunteers and service users to find out more about what we all do in an informal and relaxed environment with approximately 15 organisations staffing stalls at the event. If you would like to have a stall at the event please contact Kevin Wong (Kevin.Wong@mmu.ac.uk). In addition:
- Her Majesty’s Prison and Probation Service (HMPPS) and Her Majesty’s Inspectorate of Probation are supporting the Fair with stalls and presentations on their research and new initiatives such as the HMPPS Insights ’20.
- Alliance staff and university researchers will be sharing learning from their research with direct application for practitioners and policy makers.
- Other university staff will on hand to tell you about learning opportunities – to undertake postgraduate study and how through the Sponsored Masters programme, masters students can undertake research to help organisations improve what they do.
- Swan Kitchens - Manchester charity Back on Track's catering social enterprise - staffed by disadvantaged people getting the skills and experience they need to build a better future – will be providing food and drink
- There will be a drama performance by Clean Break Theatre Company - Not pretty like a rainbow – written and performed by women with experience of the criminal justice system.
To register for free to attend the event click here.